School Wear Appointments Summer 2020 – Important changes for new and existing students.
We pride ourselves on providing a high level of customer service and being able to offer in-store fittings for students to take the stress out of the ‘back to school’ shop. Our school wear department is extremely busy in the school holidays and in line with government regulation we have made some important changes to ensure we can deliver a safe, organised and successful back to school uniform service. We offer appointments for new and existing students for the following schools – Bedford Modern, Pilgrims, Polam, Bromham Primary and Toybox Nursery. No Limitz will be adhering to as much government guidance around social distancing as possible to minimise risk and keep both customers and staff safe. This will be done by implementing the following measures:-
- Customers will be greeted, checked in for appointments where appropriate, and / or advised if they are able to browse. This will be subject to the number of customers we have in store at any one time. In the event that we are at capacity, we will have to operate a one in one out basis. Please be patient and will do our best to make sure we safely serve as many customers as possible.
- Customers must maintain at least a 2 metre space from all other customers at all times. There will be posters reminding customers of this and markers on the floor in high traffic areas.
- Sneeze screens have been erected at till points.
- Staff will be wearing appropriate PPE and there will be hand sanitiser available at various locations in store.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection of all regular touch points will be carried out.
- Changing rooms will be available for school uniform customers but please minimise the number of garments you try on. Please ask a member of staff for advice. Items tried on and not brought will be steamed and quarantined for 24 hours before being returned to shop floor.