We are reopening our store on the 15/06! New Covid measures in place.
We are happy to announce that we are reopening our store on the 15/06!
Normal business hours. New Covid measures in place.
We have been working hard to make sure we can reopen safely for customers and staff. On Monday 15th June we will reopen our doors and look forward to seeing all our hugely valued customers again. It’s been a challenging few months but we have used the time to reconfigure our Schoolwear department upstairs as well as moving our Bedford School shop instore.
We will be operating under Covid-19 guidelines and to help control footfall and avoid unnecessary waiting we have appointments available to book now covering gait analysis for our runners but also a range of appointments for our school wear customers. Appointments can be booked hereThis will be done by implementing the following measures:-
- Customers will be greeted, checked in for appointments where appropriate, and / or advised if they are able to browse. This will be subject to the number of customers we have in store at any one time. In the event that we are at capacity, we will have to operate a one in one out basis. Please be patient and will do our best to make sure we safely serve as many customers as possible.
- Customers must maintain at least a 2 metre space from all other customers at all times. There will be posters reminding customers of this and markers on the floor in high traffic areas.
- Sneeze screens have been erected at till points.
- Staff will be wearing appropriate PPE and there will be hand sanitiser available at various locations in store.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection of all regular touch points will be carried out.
- Changing rooms will be available for customers but please minimise the number of garments you try on. Please ask a member of staff for advice. Items tried on and not brought will be steamed and quarantined for 72 hours or steamed before being returned to shop floor.